Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Break

So I had a goal for fall break. To beat three games. I didn't even get to beat one. I'm pretty pathetic I know. I did however get to start a game that I've been dying to play for quite a while. It's called. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. It's about a guy named Drake who is a treasure hunter and Sir Francis Drake is one of his ancestors. During his travels a finds a map to El Dorado which leads him on his next adventure. Unfortunately on the way to the island his plane gets shot down and the lady he's with gets lost in the jungle. He goes in search of her and slowly starts discovering things about the island he's on. I think I'm about a third of the way through the game. It is seriously very amazing. I'm excited to finish it up and continue on to the sequel that was released this last week. Even though I didn't meet my goal I did get to spend some time on a great game!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting game. Playing one game for Fall Break is a lot better than myself. I haven't played an action-packed game for a long time. There is this one game I've played with some friends.

    SingStar. Its actually a fun game. You get to sing your heart out and it makes it easy to download new music videos for super cheap. I think it's because I love to sing and I sang a lot of karioke music with my family when we went down to Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some awesome things about the Uncharted series, and the talk is all about how the sequel improves upon every aspect of the original. It's too bad I don't have a PS3.

    ReplyDelete