Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wii play

This week i borrowed the game wii play from my brother. I hadn't played this game in probably 2 years but i was so excited to get to play it again. When i finally got it into my wii (every time i turned my wii on and saw super paper mario in i couldnt take it out...) I dragged my wife in the room to play with me because i have never met someone who doesnt like wii play. And she loved it. Some of our favorites for the evening are the fishing, the tanks, and the cow racing. Cow racing only made the list because of the sound that the cows make when they jump and how they wiggle their feet. It was definitely a fun time. Great game for anyone with a wii.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a game I want you to try out. Tell me how the interactivity feels and the intensity of this Story Telling game is. It's on http://fs.finearts.utah.edu/~mmartin/Emthrie.

    I personally feel it fun to play and has a different feel than most other games.

    ReplyDelete